Date:      Sat, 17 Mar 2001 19:21:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      czr <czr@dunces.org>
To:        Stephen Ware <steve@inserted.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: runing out of swap

Well im monitoring the compile and it seems like a "go" and its almost
finished so thanks for the advice. As far as the ports go, there are
some things that I enjoy doing on my own. I use the ports quite often but
I learned without the ports, and sometimes I enjoy it the hard way.

Thanks everyone!
Burke

There are two major products that came out of Berkeley:
       LSD and BSD. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.
                           Jeremy S. Anderson