Date:      Tue, 07 Jan 1997 19:17:46 -0600
From:      Lorne Neudorf <lneudorf@common.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Free BSD

Hello,

I was wondering the following:

I have MSDOS.  It is all partitioned off my 1 gig hard drive.  500 megs
is used up right now.  I was wondering..if I download your "boot" disk
and boot up FREE BSD, and if I dont like it, can I just remove the disk
and re-boot my computer and everything will be back to normal? I run a
current server under win95 and I need something better...but It also has
to be easy to use.  PLease answer this.  Also...after installing
FREEBSD...can I use Windows95 after installing whenever I want (by
rebooting my computer).  If no...how do I get my Old stuff back if I
dont want FREEBSD.

This would be a MASSIVE change for me...I just want to know if there is
something I could do incase I dont like FREEBSD! I'd appreciate a
response to my concern.  From what I have heard...you are really good!!

Thanks,

Lorne Neudorf