Date:      Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:45:55 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi Asami)
To:        seb@erix.ericsson.se
Cc:        Ruslan@Shevchenko.Kiev.UA, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Erlang port

 * From: Sebastian Strollo <seb@erix.ericsson.se>

 * Also I wanted to ask: since we don't have any US mirrors if there is a
 * possibility we could get the distfiles on www.freebsd.org, who do I
 * ask for this? (I noticed in the CVS log that flathill had put up a
 * second site, since in the first port there were no mirrors. I have put
 * in our official ones, but they are all in Sweden.)

You can ask any of the committers (they all have an account on
www.freebsd.org).  If necessary, just put a note on the PR requesting
the committer put it up on his page.

Satoshi