Date:      Mon, 18 Apr 2016 23:28:15 +0100
From:      Roger Leigh <rleigh@codelibre.net>
To:        Bill Sorenson <instructionset@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Booting a new kernel after "make installkernel"

I have built 10.3 world and then the kernel with and without the change
below.  In both cases, I get a working system, so at least with my
hardware, I don't think I'm tripping up on the change causing the
regression.  I can only assume I was hitting some other issue in the
10.0/10.1/early 10.2 releases, or getting something wrong on my side.

Kind regards,
Roger