Date:      Sat, 17 Mar 2001 19:29:57 -0800
From:      Henry Tieman <henryt@aracnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        henry tieman <henryt@aracnet.com>
Subject:   odd question

Excuse me but I was trying to look up some information on the search
page on the FreeBSD web site. And I can't seem to figure out what the
pages that matched have to do with my search criteria. I was searching
for references to fa_select.c in the mailing list archives.  And it
seemed to match anything with a "fa" on in the message and not the whole
word.  How would I get it to match just the whole word?

I'm searching in the questions, mobile and net archives.  I already
tried "fa_select.c" and fa\_select.c. Neither of these did what I
wanted.

I feel real dumb asking this but I want to know.

henry