Date:      Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:35:49 -0800
From:      "Jake Khuon" <khuon@NEEBU.Net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org

It seems like dhclient with ENABLE_POLLING_MODE doesn't play nice with the
an driver.  I just upgraded to 5.2R and the machine was hitting high loads
while dhclient kept reinitialising an0.  This doesn't happen with my fxp0
however.  I yanked -DENABLE_POLLING_MODE out of dhclient's Makefile.inc and
recompiled.  Things seem happier.  Did I miss something or have other
encountered this too?

--
 | Packet Plumber, Network Engineers     /| / [~ [~ |) | | --------------- |