Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:58:34 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Boris Popov <bp@butya.kz>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NetWare client 1.3beta7

Good job Boris.  I'm really pleased with the support you've added.

Is there any provision in the various Netware protocols for remote console
access?  If so do you have plans to support it?

Thanks.

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999, Boris Popov wrote:
> 	Again, just next release. It includes next fixes and features:
>
>     -   Connection deadlock problem solved.
>     -   New ncpurge utility added.
>     -   mount_nwfs command line syntax extended to use it in fstab file,
> 	please reread man page.
>     -   ncpurge utility added.
>     -   New ncpsvc command added. You can now remotely load/unload nlms,
>         execute ncf files, mount/dismount volumes, enable/disable logins
>         and syncronise time on NetWare server with Unix box.
>     -   Adapted for -current as of 12.04.1999.

> P.S. Although is beta, the development version runs for a three weeks
> without any crashes.
> --
> Boris Popov
> http://www.butya.kz/~bp/

| Matthew N. Dodd  | 78 280Z | 75 164E | 84 245DL | FreeBSD/NetBSD/Sprite/VMS |
| winter@jurai.net |      This Space For Rent     | ix86,sparc,m68k,pmax,vax  |
| http://www.jurai.net/~winter | Are you k-rad elite enough for my webpage?   |