Date:      Thu, 27 May 2004 22:44:22 +0100
From:      Chris Whitehouse <chrisw@gn.apc.org>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Stop in Firefox

------------tbuNapMlChPPkZQWwOhTtA

Hi, sorry to bother you, I get this message while trying to install the Firefox port:

configure: error: XML::Parser perl module is required for intltool
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to gnome@FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach the
"/usr/ports/misc/shared-mime-info/work/shared-mime-info-0.14/config.log"
including the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be
a good idea to provide an overview of all packages installed on your system
(e.g. an `ls /var/db/pkg`).

attached are
config.log
errmsg - what was on the console
packages - output of ls /var/db/pkg

I've looked around but haven't found a solution and I don't know that much so I'm a bit stuck.

Thanks

Chris

------------tbuNapMlChPPkZQWwOhTtA--