Date:      Mon, 4 Mar 2002 13:17:57 +0100
From:      Christophe =?ISO-8859-1?B?UHLpdm90YXV4?= <c.prevotaux@hexanet.fr>
To:        kudzu@tenebras.com
Cc:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: UDLR on FreeBSD

Yes I have ,but Emmanuel Duros is now running
a company called UDCAST that makes its money
off using UDLR.So they are not willing to
contribute to FreeBSD any code other than what
they have already contributed while at INRIA

On Sun, 03 Mar 2002 15:20:56 -0800
Michael Sierchio <kudzu@tenebras.com> wrote:

> Christophe Prevotaux wrote:
> > Is anyone working on implementing UDLR in FreeBSD Current or Stable ?
> > This would be a really usefull thing.
> >
> > RFC 3077  <--- UDLR RFC
>
> Have you contacted the RFC authors?

Christophe Prevotaux                  Email: c.prevotaux@hexanet.fr
HEXANET SARL                            URL: http://www.hexanet.fr/
Z.A.C Les Charmilles                    Tel: +33 (0)3 26 79 30 05
3 Allée Thierry Sabine               Direct: +33 (0)3 26 79 08 02
BP202                                   Fax: +33 (0)3 26 79 30 06
51686 Reims Cedex 2
FRANCE