Date:      Wed, 05 Apr 2000 23:07:57 -0400
From:      "Gary T. Corcoran" <garycor@home.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to get multiple PCI I/O base addresses in attach()?

I installed FreeBSD 4.0 and I'm trying to write the attach() routine
for my device driver, to be compiled as a loadable module.  In 4.0
the attach routine only gets passed a dev pointer, not a PCI configuration
pointer.  My PCI device has up to 6 I/O ranges, and I need to get the
base addresses for those ranges.

So how does one get multiple I/O base addresses from a dev pointer
for a PCI device in FreeBSD 4.x ?

Thanks,
Gary