Date:      Sun, 12 Jun 2005 18:47:45 +0100
From:      Richard Fisher <fishgrimsby@gmail.com>
To:        flz@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: rtorrent-0.2.2

Hi,

I understand that you are the maintainer of the rtorrent port, according
to freshports.org, and I was just wondering if there was a possibility
that you could update it to the latest version (0.2.4).

Apologies if this is the wrong thing to do, but I thought I'd give it a
shot anyway because I understand that there have been some fixes and new
features added to the application since the current version in ports
(0.2.2).

Thanks,

Richard Fisher