Date:      Thu, 6 Oct 2011 19:02:15 -0500
From:      Chuck Burns <break19@gmail.com>
To:        Gary Palmer <gpalmer@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [urtw] Wifi link dying randomly. reboot required to reconnect.

> Do you have a /dev/dumpdev symbolic link pointing to a swap partition?
> If not, the dump device may not have been configured.
>
> Also, apologies if you said this earlier, but which version of FreeBSD
> are you running?
>
> Gary

I didn't have that link, but I just linked it to my 6G swap partition (I have
4G of ram) at /dev/ada0p2 - using GPT, and zfs-on-root.

I hope the following information is more than enough. :)

Latest kernel panic, with all of the info on the screen.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/newcrashw.png/

My filesystems:

zfs list && mount
NAME                        USED  AVAIL  REFER  MOUNTPOINT
zroot                      72.6G   376G   875M  /zroot
zroot/tmp                   301K   376G   301K  /tmp
zroot/usr                  71.6G   376G  6.99G  /usr
zroot/usr/home             61.7G   376G  61.7G  /usr/home
zroot/usr/ports            2.54G   376G   241M  /usr/ports
zroot/usr/ports/distfiles  2.30G   376G  2.30G  /usr/ports/distfiles
zroot/usr/ports/packages   3.16M   376G  3.16M  /usr/ports/packages
zroot/usr/src               314M   376G   314M  /usr/src
zroot/var                   137M   376G  7.95M  /var
zroot/var/crash            22.5K   376G  22.5K  /var/crash
zroot/var/db                111M   376G  98.1M  /var/db
zroot/var/db/pkg           12.8M   376G  12.8M  /var/db/pkg
zroot/var/empty              21K   376G    21K  /var/empty
zroot/var/log               175K   376G   175K  /var/log
zroot/var/mail               30K   376G    30K  /var/mail
zroot/var/run                87K   376G    87K  /var/run
zroot/var/tmp              17.9M   376G  17.9M  /var/tmp
zroot on / (zfs, local, nfsv4acls)
devfs on /dev (devfs, local, multilabel)
procfs on /proc (procfs, local)
zroot/tmp on /tmp (zfs, local, nosuid, nfsv4acls)
zroot/usr on /usr (zfs, local, nfsv4acls)
zroot/usr/home on /usr/home (zfs, local, nfsv4acls)
zroot/usr/ports on /usr/ports (zfs, local, nosuid, nfsv4acls)
zroot/usr/ports/distfiles on /usr/ports/distfiles (zfs, local, noexec, nosuid,
nfsv4acls)
zroot/usr/ports/packages on /usr/ports/packages (zfs, local, noexec, nosuid,
nfsv4acls)
zroot/usr/src on /usr/src (zfs, local, noexec, nosuid, nfsv4acls)
zroot/var on /var (zfs, local, nfsv4acls)
zroot/var/crash on /var/crash (zfs, local, noexec, nosuid, nfsv4acls)
zroot/var/db on /var/db (zfs, local, noexec, nosuid, nfsv4acls)
zroot/var/db/pkg on /var/db/pkg (zfs, local, nosuid, nfsv4acls)
zroot/var/empty on /var/empty (zfs, local, noexec, nosuid, read-only,
nfsv4acls)
zroot/var/log on /var/log (zfs, local, noexec, nosuid, nfsv4acls)
zroot/var/mail on /var/mail (zfs, local, noexec, nosuid, nfsv4acls)
zroot/var/run on /var/run (zfs, local, noexec, nosuid, nfsv4acls)
zroot/var/tmp on /var/tmp (zfs, local, nosuid, nfsv4acls)
linprocfs on /usr/compat/linux/proc (linprocfs, local)

-----

uname -a:
FreeBSD blackbeast.local 8.2-STABLE FreeBSD 8.2-STABLE #4: Wed Oct  5 22:17:21
CDT 2011     root@blackbeast.local:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/BLACKBEAST  amd64

my kernel config (as you can see, I tried to enable URTW_DEBUG by placing it
into kernel config, but make buildkernel said the option didnt exist, so I
instead modified my urtw.c file to include "#define URTW_DEBUG" at the top)

#
# GENERIC -- Generic kernel configuration file for FreeBSD/amd64
#
# For more information on this file, please read the config(5) manual page,
# and/or the handbook section on Kernel Configuration Files:
#
#    http://www.FreeBSD.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/kernelconfig-
config.html
#
# The handbook is also available locally in /usr/share/doc/handbook
# if you've installed the doc distribution, otherwise always see the
# FreeBSD World Wide Web server (http://www.FreeBSD.org/) for the
# latest information.
#
# An exhaustive list of options and more detailed explanations of the
# device lines is also present in the ../../conf/NOTES and NOTES files.
# If you are in doubt as to the purpose or necessity of a line, check first
# in NOTES.
#
# $FreeBSD: src/sys/amd64/conf/GENERIC,v 1.531.2.18 2011/09/16 18:41:19 jhb
Exp $

cpu             HAMMER
ident           BLACKBEAST

# To statically compile in device wiring instead of /boot/device.hints
#hints          "GENERIC.hints"         # Default places to look for devices.

# Use the following to compile in values accessible to the kernel
# through getenv() (or kenv(1) in userland). The format of the file
# is 'variable=value', see kenv(1)
#
# env           "GENERIC.env"

makeoptions     DEBUG=-g                # Build kernel with gdb(1) debug
symbols

options         SCHED_ULE               # ULE scheduler
options         PREEMPTION              # Enable kernel thread preemption
options         INET                    # InterNETworking
options         INET6                   # IPv6 communications protocols
options         SCTP                    # Stream Control Transmission Protocol
options         FFS                     # Berkeley Fast Filesystem
options         SOFTUPDATES             # Enable FFS soft updates support
options         UFS_ACL                 # Support for access control lists
options         UFS_DIRHASH             # Improve performance on big
directories
options         UFS_GJOURNAL            # Enable gjournal-based UFS journaling
options         MD_ROOT                 # MD is a potential root device
options         NFSCLIENT               # Network Filesystem Client
options         NFSSERVER               # Network Filesystem Server
options         NFSLOCKD                # Network Lock Manager
options         NFS_ROOT                # NFS usable as /, requires NFSCLIENT
options         MSDOSFS                 # MSDOS Filesystem
options         CD9660                  # ISO 9660 Filesystem
options         PROCFS                  # Process filesystem (requires
PSEUDOFS)
options         PSEUDOFS                # Pseudo-filesystem framework
options         GEOM_PART_GPT           # GUID Partition Tables.
options         GEOM_LABEL              # Provides labelization
options         COMPAT_43TTY            # BSD 4.3 TTY compat (sgtty)
options         COMPAT_FREEBSD32        # Compatible with i386 binaries
options         COMPAT_FREEBSD4         # Compatible with FreeBSD4
options         COMPAT_FREEBSD5         # Compatible with FreeBSD5
options         COMPAT_FREEBSD6         # Compatible with FreeBSD6
options         COMPAT_FREEBSD7         # Compatible with FreeBSD7
options         SCSI_DELAY=5000         # Delay (in ms) before probing SCSI
options         KTRACE                  # ktrace(1) support
options         STACK                   # stack(9) support
options         SYSVSHM                 # SYSV-style shared memory
options         SYSVMSG                 # SYSV-style message queues
options         SYSVSEM                 # SYSV-style semaphores
options         P1003_1B_SEMAPHORES     # POSIX-style semaphores
options         _KPOSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING # POSIX P1003_1B real-time
extensions
options         PRINTF_BUFR_SIZE=128    # Prevent printf output being
interspersed.
options         KBD_INSTALL_CDEV        # install a CDEV entry in /dev
options         HWPMC_HOOKS             # Necessary kernel hooks for hwpmc(4)
options         AUDIT                   # Security event auditing
options         MAC                     # TrustedBSD MAC Framework
options         KDTRACE_FRAME           # Ensure frames are compiled in
options         KDTRACE_HOOKS           # Kernel DTrace hooks
options         INCLUDE_CONFIG_FILE     # Include this file in kernel

options         KDB                     # Kernel debugger related code
options         KDB_TRACE               # Print a stack trace for a panic
#options        KDB_UNATTENDED          # Reboot on panic

# Make an SMP-capable kernel by default
options         SMP                     # Symmetric MultiProcessor Kernel

# CPU frequency control
device          cpufreq

# Bus support.
device          acpi
device          pci

# Floppy drives
device          fdc

# ATA and ATAPI devices
device          ata
device          atadisk         # ATA disk drives
device          ataraid         # ATA RAID drives
device          atapicd         # ATAPI CDROM drives
device          atapifd         # ATAPI floppy drives
device          atapist         # ATAPI tape drives
options         ATA_STATIC_ID   # Static device numbering

# SCSI Controllers
device          ahc             # AHA2940 and onboard AIC7xxx devices
options         AHC_REG_PRETTY_PRINT    # Print register bitfields in debug
                                        # output.  Adds ~128k to driver.
device          ahd             # AHA39320/29320 and onboard AIC79xx devices
options         AHD_REG_PRETTY_PRINT    # Print register bitfields in debug
                                        # output.  Adds ~215k to driver.
device          amd             # AMD 53C974 (Tekram DC-390(T))
device          hptiop          # Highpoint RocketRaid 3xxx series
device          isp             # Qlogic family
#device         ispfw           # Firmware for QLogic HBAs- normally a module
device          mpt             # LSI-Logic MPT-Fusion
device          mps             # LSI-Logic MPT-Fusion 2
#device         ncr             # NCR/Symbios Logic
device          sym             # NCR/Symbios Logic (newer chipsets + those of
`ncr')
device          trm             # Tekram DC395U/UW/F DC315U adapters

device          adv             # Advansys SCSI adapters
device          adw             # Advansys wide SCSI adapters
device          aic             # Adaptec 15[012]x SCSI adapters, AIC-6[23]60.
device          bt              # Buslogic/Mylex MultiMaster SCSI adapters

# SCSI peripherals
device          scbus           # SCSI bus (required for SCSI)
device          ch              # SCSI media changers
device          da              # Direct Access (disks)
device          sa              # Sequential Access (tape etc)
device          cd              # CD
device          pass            # Passthrough device (direct SCSI access)
device          ses             # SCSI Environmental Services (and SAF-TE)

# RAID controllers interfaced to the SCSI subsystem
device          amr             # AMI MegaRAID
device          arcmsr          # Areca SATA II RAID
#XXX it is not 64-bit clean, -scottl
#device         asr             # DPT SmartRAID V, VI and Adaptec SCSI RAID
device          ciss            # Compaq Smart RAID 5*
device          dpt             # DPT Smartcache III, IV - See NOTES for
options
device          hptmv           # Highpoint RocketRAID 182x
device          hptrr           # Highpoint RocketRAID 17xx, 22xx, 23xx, 25xx
device          iir             # Intel Integrated RAID
device          ips             # IBM (Adaptec) ServeRAID
device          mly             # Mylex AcceleRAID/eXtremeRAID
device          twa             # 3ware 9000 series PATA/SATA RAID

# RAID controllers
device          aac             # Adaptec FSA RAID
device          aacp            # SCSI passthrough for aac (requires CAM)
device          ida             # Compaq Smart RAID
device          mfi             # LSI MegaRAID SAS
device          mlx             # Mylex DAC960 family
#XXX pointer/int warnings
#device         pst             # Promise Supertrak SX6000
device          twe             # 3ware ATA RAID

# atkbdc0 controls both the keyboard and the PS/2 mouse
device          atkbdc          # AT keyboard controller
device          atkbd           # AT keyboard
device          psm             # PS/2 mouse

device          kbdmux          # keyboard multiplexer

device          vga             # VGA video card driver

device          splash          # Splash screen and screen saver support

# syscons is the default console driver, resembling an SCO console
device          sc

device          agp             # support several AGP chipsets

# PCCARD (PCMCIA) support
# PCMCIA and cardbus bridge support
device          cbb             # cardbus (yenta) bridge
device          pccard          # PC Card (16-bit) bus
device          cardbus         # CardBus (32-bit) bus

# Serial (COM) ports
device          uart            # Generic UART driver

# Parallel port
device          ppc
device          ppbus           # Parallel port bus (required)
device          lpt             # Printer
device          plip            # TCP/IP over parallel
device          ppi             # Parallel port interface device
#device         vpo             # Requires scbus and da

device          puc             # Multi I/O cards and multi-channel UARTs

# PCI Ethernet NICs.
device          de              # DEC/Intel DC21x4x (``Tulip'')
device          em              # Intel PRO/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Family
device          igb             # Intel PRO/1000 PCIE Server Gigabit Family
device          ixgbe           # Intel PRO/10GbE PCIE Ethernet Family
device          le              # AMD Am7900 LANCE and Am79C9xx PCnet
device          ti              # Alteon Networks Tigon I/II gigabit Ethernet
device          txp             # 3Com 3cR990 (``Typhoon'')
device          vx              # 3Com 3c590, 3c595 (``Vortex'')

# PCI Ethernet NICs that use the common MII bus controller code.
# NOTE: Be sure to keep the 'device miibus' line in order to use these NICs!
device          miibus          # MII bus support
device          ae              # Attansic/Atheros L2 FastEthernet
device          age             # Attansic/Atheros L1 Gigabit Ethernet
device          alc             # Atheros AR8131/AR8132 Ethernet
device          ale             # Atheros AR8121/AR8113/AR8114 Ethernet
device          bce             # Broadcom BCM5706/BCM5708 Gigabit Ethernet
device          bfe             # Broadcom BCM440x 10/100 Ethernet
device          bge             # Broadcom BCM570xx Gigabit Ethernet
device          dc              # DEC/Intel 21143 and various workalikes
device          et              # Agere ET1310 10/100/Gigabit Ethernet
device          fxp             # Intel EtherExpress PRO/100B (82557, 82558)
device          jme             # JMicron JMC250 Gigabit/JMC260 Fast Ethernet
device          lge             # Level 1 LXT1001 gigabit Ethernet
device          msk             # Marvell/SysKonnect Yukon II Gigabit Ethernet
device          nfe             # nVidia nForce MCP on-board Ethernet
device          nge             # NatSemi DP83820 gigabit Ethernet
#device         nve             # nVidia nForce MCP on-board Ethernet
Networking
device          pcn             # AMD Am79C97x PCI 10/100 (precedence over
'le')
device          re              # RealTek 8139C+/8169/8169S/8110S
device          rl              # RealTek 8129/8139
device          sf              # Adaptec AIC-6915 (``Starfire'')
device          sge             # Silicon Integrated Systems SiS190/191
device          sis             # Silicon Integrated Systems SiS 900/SiS 7016
device          sk              # SysKonnect SK-984x & SK-982x gigabit
Ethernet
device          ste             # Sundance ST201 (D-Link DFE-550TX)
device          stge            # Sundance/Tamarack TC9021 gigabit Ethernet
device          tl              # Texas Instruments ThunderLAN
device          tx              # SMC EtherPower II (83c170 ``EPIC'')
device          vge             # VIA VT612x gigabit Ethernet
device          vr              # VIA Rhine, Rhine II
device          wb              # Winbond W89C840F
device          xl              # 3Com 3c90x (``Boomerang'', ``Cyclone'')

# ISA Ethernet NICs.  pccard NICs included.
device          cs              # Crystal Semiconductor CS89x0 NIC
# 'device ed' requires 'device miibus'
device          ed              # NE[12]000, SMC Ultra, 3c503, DS8390 cards
device          ex              # Intel EtherExpress Pro/10 and Pro/10+
device          ep              # Etherlink III based cards
device          fe              # Fujitsu MB8696x based cards
device          sn              # SMC's 9000 series of Ethernet chips
device          xe              # Xircom pccard Ethernet

# Wireless NIC cards
device          wlan            # 802.11 support
options         IEEE80211_DEBUG # enable debug msgs
options         IEEE80211_AMPDU_AGE # age frames in AMPDU reorder q's
options         IEEE80211_SUPPORT_MESH  # enable 802.11s draft support
device          wlan_wep        # 802.11 WEP support
device          wlan_ccmp       # 802.11 CCMP support
device          wlan_tkip       # 802.11 TKIP support
device          wlan_amrr       # AMRR transmit rate control algorithm
device          an              # Aironet 4500/4800 802.11 wireless NICs.
device          ath             # Atheros pci/cardbus NIC's
device          ath_hal         # pci/cardbus chip support
options         AH_SUPPORT_AR5416       # enable AR5416 tx/rx descriptors
device          ath_rate_sample # SampleRate tx rate control for ath
device          ral             # Ralink Technology RT2500 wireless NICs.
device          wi              # WaveLAN/Intersil/Symbol 802.11 wireless
NICs.

# Pseudo devices.
device          loop            # Network loopback
device          random          # Entropy device
device          ether           # Ethernet support
device          vlan            # 802.1Q VLAN support
device          tun             # Packet tunnel.
device          pty             # BSD-style compatibility pseudo ttys
device          md              # Memory "disks"
device          gif             # IPv6 and IPv4 tunneling
device          faith           # IPv6-to-IPv4 relaying (translation)
device          firmware        # firmware assist module

# The `bpf' device enables the Berkeley Packet Filter.
# Be aware of the administrative consequences of enabling this!
# Note that 'bpf' is required for DHCP.
device          bpf             # Berkeley packet filter

# USB support
options         USB_DEBUG       # enable debug msgs
device          uhci            # UHCI PCI->USB interface
device          ohci            # OHCI PCI->USB interface
device          ehci            # EHCI PCI->USB interface (USB 2.0)
device          usb             # USB Bus (required)
#device         udbp            # USB Double Bulk Pipe devices
device          uhid            # "Human Interface Devices"
device          ukbd            # Keyboard
device          ulpt            # Printer
device          umass           # Disks/Mass storage - Requires scbus and da
device          ums             # Mouse
device          urio            # Diamond Rio 500 MP3 player
# USB Serial devices
device          uark            # Technologies ARK3116 based serial adapters
device          ubsa            # Belkin F5U103 and compatible serial adapters
device          uftdi           # For FTDI usb serial adapters
device          uipaq           # Some WinCE based devices
device          uplcom          # Prolific PL-2303 serial adapters
device          uslcom          # SI Labs CP2101/CP2102 serial adapters
device          uvisor          # Visor and Palm devices
device          uvscom          # USB serial support for DDI pocket's PHS
# USB Ethernet, requires miibus
device          aue             # ADMtek USB Ethernet
device          axe             # ASIX Electronics USB Ethernet
device          cdce            # Generic USB over Ethernet
device          cue             # CATC USB Ethernet
device          kue             # Kawasaki LSI USB Ethernet
device          rue             # RealTek RTL8150 USB Ethernet
device          udav            # Davicom DM9601E USB
# USB Wireless
device          rum             # Ralink Technology RT2501USB wireless NICs
device          uath            # Atheros AR5523 wireless NICs
device          ural            # Ralink Technology RT2500USB wireless NICs
device          zyd             # ZyDAS zb1211/zb1211b wireless NICs

# FireWire support
device          firewire        # FireWire bus code
#device         sbp             # SCSI over FireWire (Requires scbus and da)
device          fwe             # Ethernet over FireWire (non-standard!)
device          fwip            # IP over FireWire (RFC 2734,3146)
device          dcons           # Dumb console driver
device          dcons_crom      # Configuration ROM for dcons

device          urtw            # urtw
#options                URTW_DEBUG      # enable debugging for urtw

device          ahci
device          sound
device          snd_hda

-----

dmesg output:
Copyright (c) 1992-2011 The FreeBSD Project.
Copyright (c) 1979, 1980, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994
        The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
FreeBSD is a registered trademark of The FreeBSD Foundation.
FreeBSD 8.2-STABLE #4: Wed Oct  5 22:17:21 CDT 2011
    root@blackbeast.local:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/BLACKBEAST amd64
module urtw already present!
Timecounter "i8254" frequency 1193182 Hz quality 0
CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) II X2 550 Processor (3833.36-MHz K8-class CPU)
  Origin = "AuthenticAMD"  Id = 0x100f43  Family = 10  Model = 4  Stepping = 3
  Features=0x178bfbff<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CLFLUSH,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,HTT>
  Features2=0x802009<SSE3,MON,CX16,POPCNT>
  AMD Features=0xee500800<SYSCALL,NX,MMX+,FFXSR,Page1GB,RDTSCP,LM,3DNow!
+,3DNow!>
  AMD
Features2=0x37ff<LAHF,CMP,SVM,ExtAPIC,CR8,ABM,SSE4A,MAS,Prefetch,OSVW,IBS,SKINIT,WDT>
  TSC: P-state invariant
real memory  = 4294967296 (4096 MB)
avail memory = 4076732416 (3887 MB)
ACPI APIC Table: <GBT    GBTUACPI>
FreeBSD/SMP: Multiprocessor System Detected: 2 CPUs
FreeBSD/SMP: 1 package(s) x 2 core(s)
 cpu0 (BSP): APIC ID:  0
 cpu1 (AP): APIC ID:  1
ioapic0: Changing APIC ID to 2
ioapic0 <Version 2.1> irqs 0-23 on motherboard
kbd1 at kbdmux0
acpi0: <GBT GBTUACPI> on motherboard
acpi0: [ITHREAD]
acpi0: Power Button (fixed)
acpi0: reservation of 0, a0000 (3) failed
acpi0: reservation of 100000, cfbf0000 (3) failed
Timecounter "ACPI-safe" frequency 3579545 Hz quality 850
acpi_timer0: <32-bit timer at 3.579545MHz> port 0x4008-0x400b on acpi0
cpu0: <ACPI CPU> on acpi0
cpu1: <ACPI CPU> on acpi0
acpi_button0: <Power Button> on acpi0
pcib0: <ACPI Host-PCI bridge> port 0xcf8-0xcff on acpi0
pci0: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib0
pcib1: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> irq 18 at device 2.0 on pci0
pci1: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib1
vgapci0: <VGA-compatible display> port 0xef00-0xef7f mem
0xfa000000-0xfaffffff,0xd0000000-0xdfffffff,0xf8000000-0xf9ffffff irq 18 at
device 0.0 on pci1
nvidia0: <GeForce 9600 GT> on vgapci0
vgapci0: child nvidia0 requested pci_enable_io
vgapci0: child nvidia0 requested pci_enable_io
nvidia0: [ITHREAD]
pcib2: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> irq 18 at device 10.0 on pci0
pci2: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib2
re0: <RealTek 8168/8111 B/C/CP/D/DP/E PCIe Gigabit Ethernet> port
0xde00-0xdeff mem 0xfdfff000-0xfdffffff,0xfdfe0000-0xfdfeffff irq 18 at device
0.0 on pci2
re0: Using 1 MSI-X message
re0: Chip rev. 0x3c000000
re0: MAC rev. 0x00400000
miibus0: <MII bus> on re0
rgephy0: <RTL8169S/8110S/8211B media interface> PHY 1 on miibus0
rgephy0:  none, 10baseT, 10baseT-FDX, 10baseT-FDX-flow, 100baseTX, 100baseTX-
FDX, 100baseTX-FDX-flow, 1000baseT, 1000baseT-master, 1000baseT-FDX,
1000baseT-FDX-master, 1000baseT-FDX-flow, 1000baseT-FDX-flow-master, auto,
auto-flow
re0: Ethernet address: 00:24:1d:d4:96:90
re0: [ITHREAD]
ahci0: <ATI IXP700 AHCI SATA controller> port
0xff00-0xff07,0xfe00-0xfe03,0xfd00-0xfd07,0xfc00-0xfc03,0xfb00-0xfb0f mem
0xfe02f000-0xfe02f3ff irq 22 at device 17.0 on pci0
ahci0: [ITHREAD]
ahci0: AHCI v1.10 with 6 3Gbps ports, Port Multiplier supported
ahcich0: <AHCI channel> at channel 0 on ahci0
ahcich0: [ITHREAD]
ahcich1: <AHCI channel> at channel 1 on ahci0
ahcich1: [ITHREAD]
ahcich2: <AHCI channel> at channel 2 on ahci0
ahcich2: [ITHREAD]
ahcich3: <AHCI channel> at channel 3 on ahci0
ahcich3: [ITHREAD]
ahcich4: <AHCI channel> at channel 4 on ahci0
ahcich4: [ITHREAD]
ahcich5: <AHCI channel> at channel 5 on ahci0
ahcich5: [ITHREAD]
ohci0: <OHCI (generic) USB controller> mem 0xfe02e000-0xfe02efff irq 16 at
device 18.0 on pci0
ohci0: [ITHREAD]
usbus0: <OHCI (generic) USB controller> on ohci0
ohci1: <OHCI (generic) USB controller> mem 0xfe02d000-0xfe02dfff irq 16 at
device 18.1 on pci0
ohci1: [ITHREAD]
usbus1: <OHCI (generic) USB controller> on ohci1
ehci0: <EHCI (generic) USB 2.0 controller> mem 0xfe02c000-0xfe02c0ff irq 17 at
device 18.2 on pci0
ehci0: [ITHREAD]
usbus2: EHCI version 1.0
usbus2: <EHCI (generic) USB 2.0 controller> on ehci0
ohci2: <OHCI (generic) USB controller> mem 0xfe02b000-0xfe02bfff irq 18 at
device 19.0 on pci0
ohci2: [ITHREAD]
usbus3: <OHCI (generic) USB controller> on ohci2
ohci3: <OHCI (generic) USB controller> mem 0xfe02a000-0xfe02afff irq 18 at
device 19.1 on pci0
ohci3: [ITHREAD]
usbus4: <OHCI (generic) USB controller> on ohci3
ehci1: <EHCI (generic) USB 2.0 controller> mem 0xfe029000-0xfe0290ff irq 19 at
device 19.2 on pci0
ehci1: [ITHREAD]
usbus5: EHCI version 1.0
usbus5: <EHCI (generic) USB 2.0 controller> on ehci1
pci0: <serial bus, SMBus> at device 20.0 (no driver attached)
atapci0: <ATI IXP700/800 UDMA133 controller> port
0x1f0-0x1f7,0x3f6,0x170-0x177,0x376,0xfa00-0xfa0f at device 20.1 on pci0
ata0: <ATA channel 0> on atapci0
ata0: [ITHREAD]
hdac0: <ATI SB600 High Definition Audio Controller> mem 0xfe024000-0xfe027fff
irq 16 at device 20.2 on pci0
hdac0: HDA Driver Revision: 20100226_0142
hdac0: [ITHREAD]
isab0: <PCI-ISA bridge> at device 20.3 on pci0
isa0: <ISA bus> on isab0
pcib3: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 20.4 on pci0
pci3: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib3
fwohci0: <Texas Instruments TSB43AB23> mem
0xfdeff000-0xfdeff7ff,0xfdef8000-0xfdefbfff irq 22 at device 14.0 on pci3
fwohci0: [ITHREAD]
fwohci0: OHCI version 1.10 (ROM=0)
fwohci0: No. of Isochronous channels is 4.
fwohci0: EUI64 00:4f:08:f8:00:00:24:1d
fwohci0: Phy 1394a available S400, 3 ports.
fwohci0: Link S400, max_rec 2048 bytes.
firewire0: <IEEE1394(FireWire) bus> on fwohci0
dcons_crom0: <dcons configuration ROM> on firewire0
dcons_crom0: bus_addr 0x3b0c000
fwe0: <Ethernet over FireWire> on firewire0
if_fwe0: Fake Ethernet address: 02:4f:08:00:24:1d
fwe0: Ethernet address: 02:4f:08:00:24:1d
fwip0: <IP over FireWire> on firewire0
fwip0: Firewire address: 00:4f:08:f8:00:00:24:1d @ 0xfffe00000000, S400,
maxrec 2048
fwohci0: Initiate bus reset
fwohci0: fwohci_intr_core: BUS reset
fwohci0: fwohci_intr_core: node_id=0x00000000, SelfID Count=1, CYCLEMASTER
mode
ohci4: <OHCI (generic) USB controller> mem 0xfe028000-0xfe028fff irq 18 at
device 20.5 on pci0
ohci4: [ITHREAD]
usbus6: <OHCI (generic) USB controller> on ohci4
acpi_hpet0: <High Precision Event Timer> iomem 0xfed00000-0xfed003ff irq 0,8
on acpi0
Timecounter "HPET" frequency 14318180 Hz quality 900
atrtc0: <AT realtime clock> port 0x70-0x73 on acpi0
sc0: <System console> at flags 0x100 on isa0
sc0: VGA <16 virtual consoles, flags=0x300>
vga0: <Generic ISA VGA> at port 0x3c0-0x3df iomem 0xa0000-0xbffff on isa0
atkbdc0: <Keyboard controller (i8042)> at port 0x60,0x64 on isa0
atkbd0: <AT Keyboard> irq 1 on atkbdc0
kbd0 at atkbd0
atkbd0: [GIANT-LOCKED]
atkbd0: [ITHREAD]
ppc0: cannot reserve I/O port range
hwpstate0: <Cool`n'Quiet 2.0> on cpu0
ZFS filesystem version 5
ZFS storage pool version 28
Timecounters tick every 1.000 msec
firewire0: 1 nodes, maxhop <= 0 cable IRM irm(0)  (me)
firewire0: bus manager 0
usbus0: 12Mbps Full Speed USB v1.0
usbus1: 12Mbps Full Speed USB v1.0
usbus2: 480Mbps High Speed USB v2.0
usbus3: 12Mbps Full Speed USB v1.0
usbus4: 12Mbps Full Speed USB v1.0
usbus5: 480Mbps High Speed USB v2.0
usbus6: 12Mbps Full Speed USB v1.0
ad0: 76319MB <WDC WD800JB-00FMA0 13.03G13> at ata0-master UDMA100
ugen0.1: <ATI> at usbus0
uhub0: <ATI OHCI root HUB, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1> on usbus0
ugen1.1: <ATI> at usbus1
uhub1: <ATI OHCI root HUB, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1> on usbus1
ugen2.1: <ATI> at usbus2
uhub2: <ATI EHCI root HUB, class 9/0, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 1> on usbus2
ugen3.1: <ATI> at usbus3
uhub3: <ATI OHCI root HUB, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1> on usbus3
ugen4.1: <ATI> at usbus4
uhub4: <ATI OHCI root HUB, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1> on usbus4
ugen5.1: <ATI> at usbus5
uhub5: <ATI EHCI root HUB, class 9/0, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 1> on usbus5
ugen6.1: <ATI> at usbus6
uhub6: <ATI OHCI root HUB, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1> on usbus6
hdac0: HDA Codec #0: Realtek ALC888
pcm0: <HDA Realtek ALC888 PCM #0 Analog> at cad 0 nid 1 on hdac0
pcm1: <HDA Realtek ALC888 PCM #1 Analog> at cad 0 nid 1 on hdac0
pcm2: <HDA Realtek ALC888 PCM #2 Digital> at cad 0 nid 1 on hdac0
ugen1.2: <vendor 0x046d> at usbus1
uhid0: <vendor 0x046d product 0xc216, class 0/0, rev 1.10/3.00, addr 2> on
usbus1
ugen5.2: <vendor 0x0846> at usbus5
urtw0: <vendor 0x0846 product 0x6a00, class 0/0, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 2> on
usbus5
urtw0: unknown RTL8187L type: 0x8000000
ugen1.3: <Logitech> at usbus1
ukbd0: <Logitech USB Receiver, class 0/0, rev 2.00/12.01, addr 3> on usbus1
kbd2 at ukbd0
ums0: <Logitech USB Receiver, class 0/0, rev 2.00/12.01, addr 3> on usbus1
ums0: 16 buttons and [XYZT] coordinates ID=2
uhid1: <Logitech USB Receiver, class 0/0, rev 2.00/12.01, addr 3> on usbus1
urtw0: rtl8187l rf rtl8225u hwrev none
ugen4.2: <vendor 0x046d> at usbus4
uhub7: <vendor 0x046d G11 Keyboard, class 9/0, rev 1.10/1.71, addr 2> on
usbus4
uhub7: 4 ports with 2 removable, bus powered
ugen4.3: <vendor 0x046d> at usbus4
ukbd1: <vendor 0x046d Gaming Keyboard, class 0/0, rev 2.00/1.90, addr 3> on
usbus4
kbd3 at ukbd1
uhid2: <vendor 0x046d Gaming Keyboard, class 0/0, rev 2.00/1.90, addr 3> on
usbus4
ugen4.4: <vendor 0x046d> at usbus4
uhid3: <vendor 0x046d G11 Keyboard, class 0/0, rev 2.00/1.71, addr 4> on
usbus4
ahcich5: Timeout on slot 0 port 0
ahcich5: is 00000000 cs 00000001 ss 00000000 rs 00000001 tfd 180 serr 00000000
cmd 0000e017
ada0 at ahcich4 bus 0 scbus4 target 0 lun 0
ada0: <WDC WD5000AAKS-22YGA0 12.01C02> ATA-8 SATA 2.x device
ada0: 300.000MB/s transfers (SATA 2.x, UDMA6, PIO 8192bytes)
ada0: Command Queueing enabled
ada0: 476940MB (976773168 512 byte sectors: 16H 63S/T 16383C)
SMP: AP CPU #1 Launched!
cd0 at ahcich5 bus 0 scbus5 target 0 lun 0
cd0: <DVDRW SATA 20X20X12X 9A31> Removable CD-ROM SCSI-0 device
cd0: 150.000MB/s transfers (SATA 1.x, UDMA5, ATAPI 12bytes, PIO 8192bytes)
cd0: Attempt to query device size failed: NOT READY, Medium not present - tray
closed
Trying to mount root from zfs:zroot
wlan0: Ethernet address: 00:1b:2f:92:56:00
wlan0: link state changed to UP
ugen3.2: <Panasonic> at usbus3
umass0: <Panasonic DMC-FH20, class 0/0, rev 1.10/1.00, addr 2> on usbus3
umass0:  SCSI over Bulk-Only; quirks = 0x4000
umass0:6:0:-1: Attached to scbus6
da0 at umass-sim0 bus 0 scbus6 target 0 lun 0
da0: <MATSHITA DMC-FH20 0100> Removable Direct Access SCSI-2 device
da0: 1.000MB/s transfers
da0: 7643MB (15652864 512 byte sectors: 255H 63S/T 974C)
GEOM: da0: partition 1 does not start on a track boundary.
GEOM: da0: partition 1 does not end on a track boundary.
ugen3.2: <Panasonic> at usbus3 (disconnected)
umass0: at uhub3, port 2, addr 2 (disconnected)
(da0:umass-sim0:0:0:0): lost device
(da0:umass-sim0:0:0:0): removing device entry
linux: pid 2526 (npviewer.bin): syscall inotify_init not implemented

-------