Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 1999 10:58:06 -0800
From:      Sergey Verzunov <sverzunov@netscaler.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Minimum fileset.

Hello.

I've got the following problem. installing FreeBSD.
Basically I need very small BSD installation. I put necessary files onto
my hard disk,
but shell (SH) does not parse shell scripts:

For example: parsing  "if [ -f /etc/hosts ]" it gives message: "[: not
found".

I t looks like "SH" requires some files, probably libraires, to work
with, but does not say
about it. So what is the minimum fileset for FreeBSD to start working?

Thanks.
Best regards.