Date:      Tue, 17 Jun 1997 14:16:16 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To:        Larry Baird <lab@ni-ait.co.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: multi-interface ethernet cards

(yes, followup to a very old message... just got one to try)

Matt's current driver does support the 4-port 10/100 meg Znyx 346 ethernet
card.  Note that Znyx is phasing out their 10 meg 4-port card, although
some should still be avaiable.  I don't think the driver that supports
them has been integrated into FreeBSD yet (perhaps -current... the holdup
is the ifmedia stuff), but you can download an updated version from his
web page that works.