Date:      Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:13:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   lossage of a sort with using device hints...

I'm converting a driver over to using device hints instead of
getenv_*, and one thing has stubbed my toe. The current resource types are:

/*
 * Resources from config(8).
 */
typedef enum {
    RES_INT, RES_STRING, RES_LONG
} resource_type;

But I've been happily using a getenv_quad for a 64 bit WWN override.

It strikes me that RES_INT and RES_LONG are too vague (as well as useless).
How hard would it be to change these to RES_INT32 and RES_INT64?

-matt