Date:      Thu, 21 Nov 2002 13:27:26 -0600
From:      "Brandon Bossenbroek" <bossenbr@hotmail.com>
To:        marcus@marcuscom.com
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Nautilus2 crashing

Ok. Thanks for the response. I'm running FreeBSD 4.7. Nautilus2 is version
2.0.8. I installed from packages but then I did a pkgdb -F and got the port
to compile, so I used that. Both times I've had the same result. After that,
I tried the old nautilus version, just to see if it would work, and it did.
It doesn't merge completely with gnome2, however, so I would like to get
nautilus2 working.

Unfortunately, I'm not seeing ~/.xsession-errors or ~/.gnomerc-errors. Maybe
that's part of the problem. I have the following . files for Gnome:

.gnome
.gnome-desktop
.gnome2
.gnome2_private
.metatheme_plugins
.metathemes
.nautilus
.sawfish
.Trash

As for ports installed, here you go:

Hermes-1.3.2
Mesa-3.4.2_2
ORBit-0.5.17
ORBit2-2.4.4
XFree86-aoutlibs-3.3.6.9
XFree86-libraries-4.2.1_3
Xaw3d-1.5
Xft-2.0_1
aalib-1.2_2
afterstep-1.0
apache+mod_ssl-1.3.22+2.8.5_4
atk-1.0.3
autoconf-2.53_1
autoconf213-2.13.000227_1
automake14-1.4.5
bison-1.34_2
bonobo-1.0.21_1
bonobo-activation-1.0.4,1
bugbuddy2-2.2.0
compat3x-i386-4.4.20011227
crimson-1.1.3_1
cups-base-1.1.15.1_4
cvsup-16.1f
db3-3.3.11,1
docbook-xml-4.2
docbook-xsl-1.55.0_1
eel2-2.0.8
eieio-emacs21-0.17.b4
elib-emacs21-1.0_1
elm-2.5.5_1
emacs-20.7_1
emacs-21.2
eog2-1.0.4
esound-0.2.29
expat-1.95.5
ezm3-1.0
fontconfig-2.0_2
freetype-1.3.1_1
freetype2-2.1.2_1
gail-0.17
gconf-1.0.9_2
gconf-editor-0.3.1
gconf2-1.2.1
gdbm-1.8.0
gdk-pixbuf-0.21.0
gdm2-2.4.0.11_4
gedit2-2.0.6
gettext-0.11.5_1
gftp-gnome-2.0.13
ghostscript-gnu-7.05_3
gimp-1.2.3_2,1
glade2-1.1.3
gle-3.0.3
glib-1.2.10_7
glib-2.0.7
gmake-3.80
gnet-1.1.4
gnome-pkgview-0.0.7
gnome2-2.0_6
gnomeapplets2-2.0.4
gnomeaudio-1.4.0
gnomecanvas-0.21.0
gnomecontrolcenter2-2.0.2.91
gnomedesktop-2.0.10
gnomegames2-2.0.6
gnomehier-1.0_4
gnomelibs-1.4.2_1
gnomemedia2-2.0.3
gnomemimedata-2.0.1_1
gnomepanel-2.0.11
gnomeprint-0.37
gnomesession-2.0.9
gnometerminal-2.0.1
gnomeuserdocs2-2.0.1
gnomeutils2-2.0.6,1
gnomevfs-1.0.5_4
gnomevfs2-2.0.4.1_1
gtk-1.2.10_8
gtk-2.0.8_1
gtk-engines2-1.9.0
gtk-gnutella-0.91
guile-1.4.1_2
help2man-1.26
imake-4.2.0_1
imlib-1.9.14_1
intltool-0.23
ispell-3.2.05_1
jags-0.20.2
jakarta-ant-1.4.1
javavmwrapper-1.3
jde-emacs21-2.2.8_1
jpeg-6b_1
lame-3.93
libIDL-0.8.0
libart_lgpl2-2.3.10
libaudiofile-0.2.3
libbonobo-2.0.1
libbonoboui-2.0.3.2_1
libcapplet-1.4.0.5
libgda2-0.8.199
libghttp-1.0.9
libglade2-2.0.1
libgnome-2.0.5
libgnomecanvas-2.0.4
libgnomedb-0.8.199
libgnomeprint-1.116.1
libgnomeprintui-1.116.0
libgnomeui-2.0.5
libgnugetopt-1.2
libgtkhtml-2.0.3
libgtop2-2.0.0_3
libiconv-1.8_2
libmikmod-3.1.10
libogg-1.0.r3_1,2
libpanel-1.4.2
libproplist-0.10.1
librep-0.16.1_1
librsvg-1.0.3_1
librsvg2-2.0.1
libtool-1.3.4_4
libungif-4.1.0b1
libvorbis-1.0.r3_1,2
libwnck-0.18
libxml-1.8.17_1
libxml2-2.4.27
libxslt-1.0.23
libzvt-2.0.1
linc-0.5.5
linux-jpeg-6b.15_2
linux-png-1.0.14_2
linux_base-6.1_3
login.app-2.0.0.a7
m4-1.4_1
medusa-0.5.1
metacity-2.4.3
metacity-setup-0.7.1_1
metatheme2-0.9.7
mkcatalog-1.1
mm-1.1.3
mod_php4-4.2.3
mplayer-fonts-0.50
mplayer-gtk-0.90.0.10
musicbrainz-1.0.1
mutt-1.2.5.1
mysql-client-3.23.53
nasm-0.98
nautilus-gtkhtml-0.3.2_1
nautilus2-2.0.8
oaf-0.6.10_1
opengl-man-657
openldap-2.0.25_3
pango-1.0.5
phppgadmin-2.4.2
pkgconfig-0.13.0
pkgdb.db
pkgview-0.0.6
png-1.2.5
popt-1.6.4
portupgrade-20020921.1
postgresql-7.1.3
postgresql-plruby-0.2.5
py22-expat-2.2.2_2
python-2.2.2
qpopper-2.53_4
rep-gtk2-0.17,1
rpm-3.0.6_6
ruby-1.6.7.2002.09.12
ruby-1.7.3.2002.09.27
ruby-bdb1-0.1.7
ruby-shim-ruby18-1.7.3.2002.09.20
ruby-testunit-0.1.4
samba-2.2.2_3
sambasentinel-0.1
sawfish2-1.2,2
scrollkeeper-0.3.11_4,1
sdl-1.2.4_1
sdocbook-xml-4.1.2.5
semantic-emacs21-1.4.b14
sox-12.17.3_1
speedbar-emacs21-0.14.b4
svgalib-1.4.2_1
tcl-8.2.3_2
tcl-8.3.4_3
tclmidi-3.1
tiff-3.5.7
tk-8.3.4_1
unzip-5.42
win32-codecs-011002.0.0.60
windowmaker-0.80.1
wmicons-1.0
x11amp-0.9.b1.1
xmovie-1.6.1_1
xpm-3.4k
xscreensaver-gnome-4.06
xv-3.10a_3
yelp-1.0.7

Sorry, I'm not sure how to do a gdm backtrace on nautilus when it crashes.

Thanks,
-Brandon