Date:      Thu, 8 Apr 1999 10:28:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      zhihuizhang <bf20761@binghamton.edu>
To:        zhao ke <zhaoke@excite.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I have lots of questions about freebsd!

On Wed, 7 Apr 1999, zhao ke wrote:

> Hi,
>    I am zhao ke , and I have studied computer for four years .About one
> years ago,I use the free software "Free Bsd",but
> some question I can't settle,such as why I can't use my cdrom. and My X
> windows system can't running normarly.So I
> hope you can send a email about Some pages of setting of X-windows system
> .Yes?
>                               zhaoke

Please do not repeat your messages to get people's attention!  If you have
four years of computer background, why not go to the site www.freebsd.org
to get what you want?  Chech the handbook of FreeBSD to know how to set up
your X-windows system.  If you really want help, include your error
messages and someone may try to help.

-Zhihui