Date:      Sun, 6 Mar 2005 15:27:17 +0100
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Chris Zumbrunn <chris@czv.com>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Today's Work

--tEFtbjk+mNEviIIX

On 2005.03.06 15:03:00 +0100, Chris Zumbrunn wrote:
>=20
> On Mar 5, 2005, at 5:26 PM, Chris Zumbrunn wrote:
>=20
> >>I'll see what I can do to make this more fluid. Chris, this logo / bar
> >>combination is your work, do you have any ideas?
> >
> >Yes, I'll come up with a suggestion.
>=20
> How about going in this direction:
>=20
> http://czv.com/zones/beastie/freebsd/freebsdweb1i.gif
>=20
> It's a little bit "sweet" for my taste, but I thought I share the idea.

Personally I'm not too crazy about it (though I think it good to get
different ideas throw up in the air, so to speak).

I can't really put my finger on what wrong, but it's because the four
columns makes it harder to get an overview fast, at least I like the
other versions (especially
http://dragonfly.the-bofh.org/~dodell/en/index.html ) at lot better.
The four columns also has the problems that each line is very short,
which mean that e.g. the news item span two lines which I think should
be avoided if possible.

--=20
Simon L. Nielsen

--tEFtbjk+mNEviIIX