Date:      Sun, 26 Mar 95 12:26:53 MST
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Invalid DOSpartition table may be a bad idea

> > To avoid user problems, we may not want to put drives that our stuff is on
> > in a state where we will get wiped-out if the user happens to boot a
> > Windows 95 floppy, which late this year will be (sadly) one of the most
>                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > common operating systems on the planet.
>
> Did they announce the century the `95' belongs to? :-]
>
> (It's my understanding of KleinWeich, that `95' will expand to the
> term `Not before Dec 31, 95', btw.)

The target date I have seen is August 1995.

I have to say that the most recent beta is *much* more reliable than
previous betas, and that the use interface is quite "pretty".

On the other hand, the number of animations is staggering, and makes
it feel more like a toy that previous versions of windows.

IMO, they hired some ex-Commodore people there somewhere.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu
---
or previous employers.