Date:      Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:02:03 +0100
From:      Rasputin <rara.rasputin@virgin.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   802.11 with best Apple compatibility?

iJust a quickie - sorry if it's OT, but I know a few
people on this list use Orinoco wireless NICs.

I'm finally implementing my wireless gateway
BSD box.
Is there any difference between Gold and Silver cards from
a compatibility standpoint (with the usual Apple Airport cards)?

Thanks!
--
One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing to
do and always a clever thing to say.