Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:06:08 +0800
To:        "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Loosing Ethernet Connectivity

Hi,

thats harsh, because before i used a cheaper Mitsubishi, forgot the
Model, but before Christmas i purchased a Cisco ws-c2960-48tt-l ,
which i thought was not too bad for what i needed. I just cant
replace it easily now. Really, is that it? Im gonna have to go with
the cronjob / shell script option?

So sad,
David