Date:      Mon, 20 Feb 2012 04:59:46 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        jake@mischler.com
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: No WiFi on Acer Aspire One 751h

Would you mind creating a PR please and dumping everything from this
email thread into it?

I'll then give you some further debugging to try and do.

Thanks!

adrian

On 20 February 2012 03:47, Dave Mischler <jake@mischler.com> wrote:
>> > I've found an AR5BHB63 here (and I have AR9285's here); I'll try this
>> > out for you tomorrow in my eeepc.
>>
>> The AR9285 works fine for me. I'll try the AR5BHB63 (I have both full
>> and half height) tomorrow.
>
> I am not surprised that these are working on your eeepc. =A0I have been u=
nder the assumption from the start that my problem relates to the specific =
model Acer netbook that I have, or perhaps a related group of products. =A0=
But I admire your persistence in covering the bases to prove it isn't anoth=
er problem. =A0Thanks.