Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 1997 19:47:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@CS.Berkeley.EDU (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jmacd@CS.Berkeley.EDU
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: recent texinfo commits

 * The changes to the source tree involving new installation mechanism
 * and the new texinfo version are finished.  Over the next hour or so
 * I'll be fixing the various places in the source tree where stuff won't
 * compile because of the new rules.  I don't know how to make things
 * automatically bootstrap themselves.  You'll need to have
 * gnu/usr.bin/texinfo/install-info installed before make install will work.

Ok, thanks.  By the way, don't touch the ports tree yet, we need to
talk about how to coordinate the 2.2 and 3.0 efforts.

Satoshi