Date:      Mon, 24 Apr 2000 18:40:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      blsecres@eos.ncsu.edu
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   USB on a Mitac 5033

I'm running 4.0-STABLE on an AMS Roadster 15CTA (i.e. a Mitac 5033) and
trying to get USB going so I can use a borrowed Iomega Zip drive. However,
when I try 'kldload usb' I get the follow error:

	uhci0: <Intel 82371/AB/EB (PIIX4) USB controller> irq 0 at device\
	1.2 on pci0
	uhci0: Invalid irq 0
	uhci0: Please switch on USB support and switch PNP-OS to 'No' in\
	BIOS

I've also tried compiling in the uhci device with a known available irq to
no avail. I would follow the recommendation of modifying the BIOS, but the
CMOS setup provides little to no configurability. There aren't options for
USB or PnP. Is anyone familiar with this hardware or problem?

Thanks...
--
ben