Date:      Sun, 30 Jun 2002 18:34:27 -0700
From:      "Corey Snow" <corey@snowpoint.com>
To:        Nick Rogness <nick@rogness.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipfw, nat and routing

On 30 Jun 2002, at 18:00, Nick Rogness wrote:

> 	Could you send a small network map...I'm having difficulty
> 	understanding what you are doing or trying to do.  Also send the
> 	output of:
>
> 		# netstat -rn
> 		# ifconfig -a
> 		# ipfw -a l
> 		# cat /etc/rc.conf

I got it working late last night. I hadn't yet gotten around to
forwarding that fact to the list.

> 	And please... only send to freebsd-questions.  freebsd-ipfw is not
> 	intended for questions like this.

I asked on freebsd-questions twice and waited a goodly amount of time
between asking. I also spent about two weeks scouring the net for
other information. I eventually got it working on my own after a lot
of experimentation.

I'll drop my subscription to freebsd-ipw. Sorry to have bothered you
guys.

Corey