Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 1995 08:53:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      Branson Matheson <branson@dvals1.larc.nasa.gov>
To:        dima@FreeBSD.org (Dima Ruban)
Cc:        mark@communica.oz.au, krnlhkr@mcs.com, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: A "FreeBSD" Daemon?

> Mark Newton writes:
> >

> > > Biker Dept:
> > > Alternate to the above - the Daemon on a Harley and
> > > "Live to Code, Code to Live - FreeBSD"
> >
> > Star Wars Dept:
> >
> > When Kirk McKuisick signed my copy of the daemon book, he inscribed "May
> > the source be with you."
>
> or "Use the Source, Luke" ;-)

Star Trek Dept:
An obvious vulcan giving the split fingers to our little bud with
"Live Long and Prosper" ;-)

 ( While giving vulcan nerve pinch to Bill Gates )

E. Branson Matheson III				     e.b.matheson@larc.nasa.gov
Computer Sciences Corporation	  	   "If Pete and Re-Pete were sitting on
(804)864-9700  -- Work			    a fence, And Pete fell off....
(804)881-8308  -- Beeper		    Who'd be left?"