Date:      Sat, 17 Mar 2001 20:42:18 -0800
From:      richard childers <fscked@pacbell.net>
To:        Andrew Hesford <ajh3@chmod.ath.cx>
Cc:        bcohen@bpecreative.com, freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Firewall vs. Black Ice

I think it's pretty likely that you'll see a PicoBSD-based router in ROM hit the
market in the next few months ... and then you'll have a really difficult choice to
make ...  (-;

-- richard

--
Richard A. Childers
Senor UNIX Administrator

# Providing administrative expertise (not 'damage control') since 1986.
# PGP fingerprint: 7EFF 164A E878 7B04 8E9F  32B6 72C2 D8A2 582C 4AFA