Date:      Thu, 16 Dec 1999 06:23:17 -0500
From:      Allen Cleveland <allenc@mindsieve.com>
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai@bart.nl>
Cc:        TONY DUNCAN <CEFTLDDJD@worldnet.att.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, julian@spamcop.net
Subject:   Re: garbage mail

I would kindly suggest that you inform the author of these inaccuracies so
that the script can be improved, rather than recommending that the service
be labeled, in your words: wildly INACCURATE

My experience with the service has been the polar opposite of yours. I've
taken the liberty of Cc'ing this to the author of spamcop so that you may
start a dialogue where by these inaccuracies you have seen can be addressed.

--
Allen Cleveland                 allenc@mindsieve.com
There is no try. Do, or do not do, but no try. -Yoda