Date:      Sun, 2 Nov 1997 18:53:58 +0100 (CET)
From:      Carsten Zimmermann <caz@desdemona.dumpfbagge.de>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   bt848 & Miro PCTV

Hi !

Yesterday i tried to run my miro pctv card with the driver in 2.2.5
Release. Compiled fine. At boot the tuner was recognized as temic ntsc. As
i understand the docu of the linux version the miro card is capable of
doing NTSC and PAL. Using fxtv i was not able to get a clear picture. It
seemed that the NTSC mode was active with all settings. I tried to
override the tuner to a temic pal version in the kernel but nothing
changed.
I would love to see this thing running with fbsd. So if i can provide you
some debugging data or even a temporal account on my machine i'd be
happy to do it. I've no time at all to do some programming on my own (not
to speak of the abilities to program hardware in C). :-(

bye,

Carsten