Date:      Tue, 30 Nov 1999 11:13:42 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@hub.freebsd.org>, Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>, Dan Moschuk <dan@freebsd.org>, arch@freebsd.org, audit@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/i386/conf files.i386 src/sys/kern kern_fork.c src/sys/libkern arc4random.c src/sys/sys libkern.h

> Depending on a behavior that isn't defined anywhere and doesn't
> always work falls in my definition of "negative clue".

You're too newly-minted an admin to have an informed opinion about
this, I hate to say.  People who've been doing Unix since the 70's
have different definitions of "defined" since anything you use for
over 10 years becomes "defined" whether it's written down anywhere or
not, and there are thousands of examples of this around.

- Jordan