Date:      Wed, 9 Feb 2000 21:20:31 -0700 (MST)
From:      Ivan Fetch <ivanfetch@technologist.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   What can natd forward besides telnet, ftp, http, Etc?

Hi,
   I was wondering where there might be a list of what natd can forward
"automatically" besides telnet, ftp, http, Etc.  More specifically, I am
using FreeBSD 3.4-release and natd as a very nice gateway.  I notice that
one of the things which is not forwarded from the internal network to the
internet is VPN packets sent from one of the win98 clients.  IS it
possible to have these packets be forwarded (I know with Linux this took
some patching and such)?  What else (real audio?) does natd have
"difficulty" forwarding from the internal network to the outside world?

Thank You,
Ivan.