Date:      Sun, 12 Apr 2009 16:10:46 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de>
To:        necanthrope@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cannot get kqemu to load with kldload

In article <22999521.post@talk.nabble.com> you write:

>jtidwell wrote:
>>
>> Greetings, qemu folk :)
>>
>> I've recently upgraded my FreeBSD box from 6.2 to 7.2.  I'm trying to
>> install qemo, but I keep getting stuck at the point where I load kqemu
>> with kldload.  The module file exists in /boot/modules, but I get this
>> error every time I try to load:
>>
>> # kldload kqemu
>> kldload: can't load kqemu: No such file or directory
>>
>> # ls /boot/modules
>> kqemu.ko        linker.hints    rt2500_sys.ko   rt61_sys.ko
>>

>I forgot to add, I get this error message on the console when i try to load
>the module:
>
>link_elf : symbol sched_lock undefined

Hmm that shouldn't happen, did you rebuild kqemu after upgrading base?
Are your world and kernel in sync?  When did you checkout/c(v)sup /usr/src
and which branch/tag was it?  What do
	uname -a
	ident /usr/src/sys/sys/param.h
	ident /usr/include/sys/param.h
	grep define.__FreeBSD_version /usr/include/sys/param.h
	(cd /usr/ports/emulators/kqemu-kmod-devel && make -V OSVERSION)
say?

 Curious...
	Juergen