Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 1999 08:09:55 +0700 (ALMST)
From:      Boris Popov <bp@butya.kz>
To:        "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NetWare client 1.3beta7

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999, Matthew N. Dodd wrote:

> Is there any provision in the various Netware protocols for remote console
> access?  If so do you have plans to support it?

	Well, if we speaking about NetWare 3.x, the only protocol for
remote access is RSPX. It isn't well (officially) documented. For NetWare
4.x I'm preffer telnet session.

	In any case, I'm slowly make patches for 'doscmd' to emulate VLM's
interrupt set. This should allow to run many DOS utilites. The only
problem is a huge number of calls to implement.

--
Boris Popov
http://www.butya.kz/~bp/