Date:      Tue, 04 Feb 2003 10:57:51 -0600
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WTC Payoff [11 september] (was Re: oh my god the nasa shuttle blewup)

Pedro F. Giffuni wrote:
> Contrary to what average americans tend to think, the
> International community:
>
> 1) Doesn't consider George Bush the "leader of the
> free world".
> 2) Doesn't understand the concept of preemptive war.
> 3) Is aware that invading Irak will not make the world
> more secure.
> 4) doesn't agree that the US economy is more important
> than the Kyoto convention.
> 5) Doesn't appreciate US militaries being above the
> international court of law.
> 6) Doesn't consider it cool for the US to unilateraly
> break the long-range missiles treaty.
> 7) Doesn't understand the passiveness of treatment of
> Israel's violations to international law.

I'm so sick of the "international community" that you speak of thinking
that all americans believe the president is always right, and that we
are all followers of the presidents every belief and desire.

I'm also sick of other nations complaining about the US going to war
(not saying that I agree or disagree with it) when they are usually the
same nations who are so passive they wouldn't stand up and help.

I'm so sick of everyone in the world blaming *everything* on the US.
The mid-east tensions are not caused from Americans and their McDonalds.

I'm so sick of everyone applauding when something bad happens to the US.
  Most American people still feel the pains of other nations that are
going through centuries of wars, famine, etc, etc, even when those same
nations continually hate us.

Everyone loves to hate US.  If you don't like the US, don't use any of
our goods, our technology, our schools, or anything we've invented.

I'm just so tired of seeing my hard earned tax dollars go to thankless
nations that hate the very people that pay for so many things that they
take for granted.

Eric