Date:      Thu, 15 Mar 2012 19:09:39 +0000
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: multi-FIB changes for GENERIC

On 15. Mar 2012, at 19:04 , Adrian Chadd wrote:

> Hi,
>=20
> I forget, is it possible to not compile in multi-FIB support?

1) does this have anything to do with this thread?
2) yes, if you can live without your routing table, no if not.  Not sure =
you can spare the 240(?) bytes on 64bit if you just stay with 1 fib, but =
I guess there's a lot better fish to fry.

/bz

--=20
   It does not matter how good you are. It matters what good you do!