Date:      Wed, 29 Sep 1999 22:24:53 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   State of NFS in STABLE

I have an application where having NFS mounts is required.  Looking back
through the recent archives, there still seem to be issues with NFS.
However, what is unclear is if this is primarily due to particular types of
I/O... In otherwords, if the nfs mount is Read Only, will I avoid the
majority of problems ? Or if I use V2 ? Or V3 ?

Thanks,

	---Mike