Date:      Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:02:38 -0400
From:      "PSI, Mike Smith" <mlsmith@mitre.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   What is bpbkar?

Hey all,

Does anyone have any idea what the process "1820 bpbkar" is???

Got the infamous page fault trap 12 indicating this is current process.
I cannot find bpbkar ANYWHERE, on my system or searching the FreeBSD
site. We are screwing around with the ISO family capabilities rather
strongly so I'm sure it has to do with something we are "augmenting".
And we are using (gasp) 3.2 believe it or not.

Help only if you already know. Not worth any extra effort. Thanks

(Not the) Mike Smith
mlsmith@mitre.org