Date:      Fri, 10 May 1996 15:51:32 -0600
From:      "knup" <kirby@inficad.com>
To:        <support@cdrom.com>
Subject:   FreeBSD Help

Hello I recently purcahsed FreeBSD 2.2.1 from you, Im having some trouble
getting pppd support with the kernel. This says that the kernel on here has
built in PPPD support but i can not find a trace of it, I've looked for it
when you setup your kernel, But it is not their. Please help me!

Also
When I attempt to install the ports, it always freezes causing me to have
to reboot my computer and reinstall everything again.

Thanks alot
-Nadine Demarest