Date:      Mon, 9 Oct 2000 16:04:09 +0200
From:      Tobias.Stoetter@viaginterkom.de
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Antwort: Re: Dynamic IP

Hi,

Marc wrote:
>You didn't show your routing table, you need to tell the os to route
>all traffic through your isdn interface, the easiest way to do that
>is by:
>    route add default -interface isp0

Thank you (all) for your hints. It looks like this will solve my problem. I
swear next time i use my brain before writing, at least i will try it ;-)
But why shows an #ifconfig isp0 only my (assigned) IP address and not the one of
my ISP?

>isp0: flags=2951<UP,POINTOPOINT,RUNNING,PROMISC,SIMPLEX,LINK1> mtu 1500
>inet 195.127.250.96 -> 0.0.0.1 netmask 0xffffffff

Is there a reason for this (configuration bug) or do i have to ignore this?

I hope my question is not boring.

Best regards
Tobias