Date:      Wed, 9 Feb 2000 21:39:34 -0700 (MST)
From:      Ivan Fetch <ivanfetch@technologist.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What can natd forward besides telnet, ftp, http, Etc?

Thank you for your reply Albert -- Where might I be able to start looking
into specific proxies for the kind of connections you describe below
(connections in which a server is really calling you back)?  VPN is the
only connection I know of at the moment that seems to do this for sure.

Thanks Again,
Ivan.