Date:      Thu, 30 Aug 2012 16:52:32 -0400
From:      Darek M <fafaforza@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   Quotas inside jails

Hi list,

playing around with setting quotas inside a jail.  Configured and
tested them on the host, configured a quota for a jail user, but it
isn't being enforced.  I attempted to set
security.jail.param.allow.quotas to 1, from command line, from
/etc/sysctl.conf, and from /boot/loader.conf, but it remains set to
'0'.

Am I looking at the right sysctl?  If not, where should I be looking?
If yes, why does it appear to be immutable?

I'm doing this on a 9.0-RELEASE system

Thanks