Date:      Tue, 08 Apr 1997 08:20:09 +0200
From:      "Niklas Saers, a.k.a. Beren of Ewox" <niklass@persbraten.vgs.no>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Yet some more questions

Will FreeBSD be able to stand as a server for the NCs, letting them boot in
BSD and start X11 and other applications?

Are there any MIDI Sequencers availble around for FreeBSD or which are quite
easy to port to FreeBSD?

If I have a BSD-server connected to the net with a 2MBit connection and I
need to route PPP information through Com2 to a computer which only can
accept networkinformation through a serial-port and only by the PPP
Protocol, how should I do this??

Greetings from Niklas Saers

---
Because of reasons unknown to me, much mail which is heading for this site
never
makes it through. :-I Because of this, if you get no reply within two days,
could
you please send your mail again? Sorry to bother you, and yes, somebody
ought to do
something about this, but I don't know who's responsible for this and I've
had my
ass fired full when I've taken initiative to getting things fixed. :-I Now
you'll
all flame me for this long tag, so I'll quit it here. Just mail me once more. :)