Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 1995 21:33:16 -0700
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        georgeks@quiknet.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Info on Docs

    George> I'm looking for the O'Rieley Docs on FreeBSD.  where is
    George> the quickest way for my to get them???

Go to your local bookstore that stocks titles from O'Reilly &
Associates and ask for the 4.4BSD Software Distribution book set.
There are five, available as a set with a CD-ROM, or separately: the
System Manager's Manual, the User Supplementary Documents, the
Programmer Reference Manual, the Programmer Supplementary Documents,
and the System Manager's Manual.

Which ones you need are up to you, however you might consider omitting
the various Reference Manuals since the material is also available
conveniently with the man command.  Many like having the material
collected together in Clifford Stohl's favorite format (book) along
with the permuted indexes, though.

The only one I purchased: the System Manager's Manual.

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA/ERL Forecast Systems Laboratory