Date:      Wed, 9 Feb 2000 22:45:16 -0600
From:      Glenn Johnson <gjohnson@nola.srrc.usda.gov>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mail not getting to FreeBSD.org

--envbJBWh7q8WU6mo

I am sending this from my account at work because for some reason
mail that I send through my ISP is not getting to FreeBSD.org. I use
sendmail's masquerade feature and I use my ISP's mail server as the
"Smart Host". I have doing this successfully for quite some time but
the last few weeks mail has not been getting to any addresses at the
FreeBSD.org domain.

All mail sent to other destinations arrives with no problem. Curiously,
it seems that mail sent from my account at work can get through. About
the same time this problem started, send-pr stopped working for me as
well. I have seen some other people complain about this. I still receive
a large volume of mail from the lists I am subscribed to so obviously
other people are getting through. Does anyone know if FreeBSD.org is
blocking micron.net, my ISP?

I am attaching an e-mail that was returned to me so maybe someone can
make some sense of it.

Thank you.

--
Glenn Johnson