Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 1997 18:52:33 +0000 (GMT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Glen Foster <gfoster@gfoster.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: My source tree is broken

I tried the /usr/src/include -DCLOBBER bit mentioned below, and I get a
new error, in fact one I've never seen before; an error code 71! ;)

rot.h rex.h rnusers.h  rquota.h rstat.h rwall.h sm_inter.h spray.h
yppasswd.h yp.h  ypxfrd.h  /usr/include/rpcsvc
install: klm_prot.h: No such file or directory
*** Error code 71

Stop.
*** Error code 1

oi,