Date:      Mon, 30 Apr 2007 10:59:46 +0200
From:      Erik Trulsson <ertr1013@student.uu.se>
To:        Bill-Schoolcraft <bill@wiliweld.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A good quiet power supply?

On Sun, Apr 29, 2007 at 10:41:31PM -0700, Bill-Schoolcraft wrote:
> Hello Family,
>
> Just got a new PC at home, it's noisy and was wondering if
> anyone can share some experience here.  I just read about
> a "fanless" power-supply and then realized I needed some input.
>
> http://www.xoxide.com/fanlesspsu.html

For much more information than you probably wanted to know on how to make a
PC more quiet and which components are quiet and which are not (especially
power supplies) go to  http://www.silentpcreview.com/  and start reading.

For information on fanless PSUs in particular read
 http://www.silentpcreview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12452

(Short version:  Don't use a fanless PSU unless you know what you are
doing.)

--
<Insert your favourite quote here.>
Erik Trulsson