Date:      Thu, 18 Jan 2001 22:03:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      Nicole <nicole@unixgirl.com>
To:        Phillip Salzman <phill@sysctl.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, Jan Knepper <jan@digitaldaemon.com>
Subject:   Re: Access statistics for apache

On 17-Jan-01 Phillip Salzman wrote:
> You may also wish to look at Summary.  It provides
> a lot of information.  Http://www.summary.net/

 I downloaded the summary linux binary, but everytime I trt to run it it
crashes.. I have Linux emulation turned on in rc.conf and in the kernel.
 How did you manage to get it to work? is there something else I need to do?

   Thanks

   Nicole

Core file says:
failed to map segment from shared object
cannot map file data
invalid ELF header
ELF file class not __ELF_WORDSIZE-bit
ELF file data encoding not little-endian
ELF file version ident not EV_CURRENT
ELF file version not EV_CURRENT
ELF file machine architecture not i386
ELF file's phentsize not the expected size
cannot create shared object descriptor
ELF load command alignment not page-aligned
ELF load command address/offset not properly aligned
cannot change memory protections
cannot map zero-fill pages
object file has no dynamic section

 nicole@unixgirl.com         |\ __ /|   (`\   http://www.unixgirl.com/