Date:      Sat, 17 Mar 2001 22:23:12 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira" <lioux@uol.com.br>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: fxp vs xl: should I buy 3c905B or wait for a Intel PRO 100+

Then look into a realtek chipset based card (using the rl driver) or
a card based on the DEC 21143, here's a list from version 4.2 of cards
that have this chipset:

 Digital DE500-BA, Kingston KNE100TX, D-Link DFE-570TX, SOHOware SFA110,
 SVEC PN102-TX, CNet Pro110B, 120A, and 120B, Compex RL100-TX,
 LinkSys LNE100TX, LNE100TX V2.0, Jaton XpressNet, Alfa Inc GFC2204,
 KNE110TX.

>	However, they have the 3Com 3c905B ready for a buy. I've

The Intel fxp and the DEC driver are the favored ones.