Date:      Thu, 08 Apr 1999 10:12:44 -0400
From:      spamoff <spambait@tampabay.rr.com>
To:        FreeBsd Questions <FreeBsd-Questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   kernel build failure

Hello again.

No answers to my previous questions yet.

Tried a kernel build (3.1 )  'MYKERNEL" to eliminate checks for other ethernet
cards. Make depend was o.k. but on make failed with :-

cc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal  signal 6

Stop.

O.K. - Lets go back to the original kernel  'GENERIC'  and just try and compile
that with no changes. - same error.

Sigh.

Another question. I can copy the error messages in various app's, but for some
reason, when I try and paste into Netscape Communicator v4.08, it won't take it
(grayed out).

It seems I'm building up lot's of questions with no answers.

Regards...Martin