Date:      Wed, 18 Sep 2002 06:43:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
To:        marcus@marcuscom.com
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: help - lost lil' work icon from gnome panel

(All gnome 1.4 specific)

Sorry - I mispelled.

There is a little WORLD icon that used to be next to the configuration
tooo icon on the default panel on the bottom of the window.  If I
clicked on it it would open up mozilla.

It looks like the desktop file is in
/usr/X11R6/share/gnome/apps/Internet/Browser.desktop.

Nothing shows up in Applications->Internet for this app, but the
underlying application, /usr/X11R6/gnome-moz-remote, is there and does
launch Mozilla if I launch it from the command line.

I don't know how to add it to the panel if I can't find it under the
Programs main menu.

Other apps do show up, and the panels->edit_menus screen does show
this desktop, but it's grayed out (like all of the other defaults).

I miss being able to one-click launch the browser!!!

- Mike H.